[lbo-talk] US hunt for OBL "phony"

Max Sawicky sawicky at verizon.net
Wed Nov 19 07:55:05 PST 2008

You must have seen there is this sprinkling of grumbling from jihadis about Obama, that he's some kind of devious trick being played upon the faithful. Zawahiri calls him a house negro (hmmm . . . who else said that recently). You'd think they'd have had the brains to endorse him before the election, if they didn't want him to win. I guess they were afraid it would confuse the flock.