[lbo-talk] Fwd: Repeal Prop 8

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Wed Nov 19 08:09:04 PST 2008

Hi,

Have you signed the pledge to repeal Prop 8?

I just did. And over 200,000 other people have signed the pledge from the Courage Campaign, CREDO Mobile, and MoveOn.org to repeal Prop 8 and restore marriage equality to California:

http://www.couragecampaign.org/RepealProp8

Usually, discussions of political issues wind down after elections, but Prop 8 is not about politics. It is about love, equality and civil rights. That's why we cannot let the passage of Prop 8 stand.

We all need to talk to our family and friends about the importance of restoring marriage equality to California.

That is why I am asking you to sign the pledge to repeal Prop 8 and to tell your friends by forwarding this message.

Thanks.