[lbo-talk] Randian Personal Ads

B. docile_body at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 20 06:45:25 PST 2008

The joke has always been that right-Libertarians are "pot-smoking Republicans." Love South Park. All that.

On the other hand, Karl Rove in person is supposed to be "quite personable." So I am not sure what that means.

-B.

James Heartfield wrote:

"I spent a curious weekend at a conference about a year or so ago organised by the American Dream Coalition, who were most of them, though they did not shout about it, Ayn Rand enthusiasts. I found them mostly quite personable, keen to drink and smoke, and make off-colour jokes."