[lbo-talk] Corruption only happens in Venezuela and its Russian allies...

andie nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 22 15:43:40 PST 2008

I know the proposition in the header to be true for a fact because I come from Chicago, where all the politicians and businesspeople are pictures of integrity and white collar criminal defense lawyers and the U.S. attorney's public corruption dfivision just sit around playing whist together wondering if somedfay someone will do something untoward. (Pay not attention to the ex-Gov in jail, the cronies of the current gov likewise, and the jaws closing around the gov and D Mare's pals. D amRe, they ain't never gonna get.) I am also confident that the current crisis has no criminal element. By the way, Doug and Liza, who have just moved to Brooklyn, offered me a part interest in a briodge thar runs from Brooklyn to Mahnhattan and it seemed like a good idea to me, so I plunked down my life savings onm it.