[lbo-talk] Deathbed conversion of Gramsci

Mr. X from_alamut at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 25 19:09:36 PST 2008

Of course, Gramsci is not around to refute his reversion. Then the thought occured me me to consult the Ouija spirit board and see if he wanted to chat. Apparently, the good arch-bishop has it all wrong, he did not revert and indicated that he was going to get that dude in the next life for chipping his tooth when he tried to cram the cermaic baby jesus down his throat.

peace,

Jim Davis Ozark Bioregion, USA

  http://stores.lulu.com/store.php?fAcctID=141735   http://www.amazon.com/Shia-Imami-Ismaili-Muslims-Introduction/dp/1430315628/ref=pd_bbs_sr_2?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1218913605&sr=8-2