[lbo-talk] Deathbed conversion of Gramsci

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 26 12:54:39 PST 2008

There were more experiences than just the haunting? Please tell more -- I love this stuff! (Be prepared for unintelligent mockery by Coprophage, however.)

--- Dennis Perrin:

But then, I've had a few "paranormal" experiences, which are not so easily explained away. Whatever. My take is, if it's erasure it's erasure, and who knows the fucking difference. And if it's not, then, as Woody Allen's father says in "Hannah and Her Sisters," I'll deal with it then.