[lbo-talk] odds

shag shag at cleandraws.com
Thu Oct 2 08:52:46 PDT 2008

>> So what are the odds that Sarah Palin will be declared the "winner" of
>> tonight's debate? I'm thinking that they're creeping higher...
>
> Wait -- I thought the election is over. That's what I keep reading,
> anyway.
>
> Dennis

I think the bar's been set so low that all she has to do is show up, and that'll be a hunk of red meat for the masses.

If she pulls the stunts she pulled off in her goobernatorial (tm) debates, then she may just draw out the base, to squeeze every last voter out of 'em (which is the republican tactic: to squeeze every last voter out of the base)

Only the slightest edge will go to Biden, my guess.

shag -- http://cleandraws.com Wear Clean Draws ('coz there's 5 million ways to kill a CEO)