[lbo-talk] the wink that popped chubbies around the world

dredmond at efn.org dredmond at efn.org
Fri Oct 3 20:34:33 PDT 2008

On Fri, October 3, 2008 6:24 pm, shag crossposted:

> http://corner.nationalreview.com/post/?q=NDYzMGFiNjQ0MWRjNmI0ZTlkYjgwZTEx
> MjA3MWNiZTk=
>
> By the end, when she clearly knew she was doing well, it was so
> sparkling it was almost mesmerizing. It sent little starbursts through
> the screen and ricocheting around the living rooms of America.

[Cackle]. She exuded all the warmth of a brain-eating zombie contemplating its next snack. Which is pretty much what the neocons are. I didn't watch much of the debate, but I did notice something interesting: Palin and McCain have the same body language. That waxen stiffness, an inability to acknowledge the other debater as a human being. It fits into their ideological mindset, which is one of petro-fundamentalist lunacy and transfixed rage at the (real or imagined) enemies of Empire.

-- DRR