[lbo-talk] no anal required

Dorene Cornwell dorenefc at gmail.com
Sun Oct 5 14:57:58 PDT 2008

This morning I was thinking of the Palin as wank-off object subtext and wondering whether SOMEWHERE in the vast porn zeitgeist there were people who like to wank to, say images of Dan Quayle. I am NOT sure I would want to meet these folks, but it occurs to me to wonder.

I am quite relieved to hear that the porn biz is going all equal oppportunity with Sarah, Hillary AND Condi. Oh heavens! It should certainly add a certain je ne sais quoi to election year. It should be especially fun to watch a bunch of anti-porn feminists fond of shrieking about "unsustainable" large families try to wrap their brains around all the sacred cows in collision with Palin's candidacy.

As for myself, sometimes the subject lines of email is all I have time for. This address gets mail from 3 lists, 2 devoted to geekery and one state org. Yesterday, the subject lines said "Blindness, Blindness, Blinder." Today "positioning controls" is right next to "No Anal required.

Go figure.

DC