[lbo-talk] no anal required

shag shag at cleandraws.com
Mon Oct 6 03:45:45 PDT 2008

not even in the realm of safe for work:

http://www.hunkvideoonline.com/forums/view_topic.php?id=8434&forum_id=2

http://digg.com/people/Barack_Obama_Porn_NSFW

http://buzzfeed.com/nickdouglas/obama-porn-t Obama Porn

Politics Buzz A safe-for-work gallery of America's prettiest Presidential candidate. Is it because all the best designers and photographers are change-loving liberals? Or because he's the Antichrist? Either way, Barack Obama has replaced Steve Jobs as the President Of Pretty.

http://www.adultmosaic.com/files/13/62/136296081f5efaef2b6fe6e37a72d2ab.html (one of those composites with lots of small pictures making up the larger portrait)

apparently, there's some gay porn video floating around but it's hard to find because there's a lot of false positives. people refer to straight promo clips of obama speaking, or composite promotional video, as "obama porn" for the koolaids kids.