[lbo-talk] Elves

Dmytri Kleiner dk at telekommunisten.net
Tue Oct 7 05:13:47 PDT 2008

On Tue, 7 Oct 2008 04:39:25 -0700 (PDT), Chris Doss <lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> You're asking the wrong guy, since my knowledge of the bailout is near
> zero, but I would imagine the argument is that the bailout will forstall
> further economic turmoil and/or collapse, which would increase poverty.

I sooner place my faith in elves. Unfortunately, word in the magic forest is that they are more likely to bailout Iceland for their fairy friends, and leave America to the bears.

However I'm open to hearing the above argument substantiated.

-- Dmytri Kleiner editing text files since 1981

http://www.telekommunisten.net