[lbo-talk] Elves

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 7 05:42:28 PDT 2008

Faith works the other way too, you know (the bailout can't work, because it's capitalist, so it can't).

Supernatural entities have a regional division of labor. Elves handle Iceland and Scandinavian countries more generally, with some responsibilities in the Germanc countries. North America's problems are handled by various American Indian nature spirits.