[lbo-talk] Crisis Hits 'Real' Economy in Germany

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Wed Oct 8 07:09:33 PDT 2008

On Oct 8, 2008, at 8:09 AM, Angelus Novus wrote:

>> But we should not continue german debates in a
>> US-Forum.
>
> I'm not sure if Doug seems to see this as a
> specifically US-forum. With you, myself, and Dmytri,
> the contingent of posters from Germany is fairly
> large, and Chris Doss is regularly writing from
> Russia, and Wendy from Ireland, not to mention James
> from England.

This shouldn't be a specifically U.S. forum at all. It's based here, and the majority of listmembers are here, but I'm very happy to have people discussing the entire world. And, given the U.S. left's fondness for Europe, it's especially important to get a more critical perspective on the Old World.

Doug