[lbo-talk] [Marxism-Thaxis] Obama falters McCain the winner

Charles Brown charlesb at cncl.ci.detroit.mi.us
Wed Oct 8 12:11:17 PDT 2008

>>> andie nachgeborenen

I do trust that the Russians will continue to be stable and cool-headed and not start shooting, but they will reignite the arms race, ^^^^ CB: Isn't it "we" who have reignited the arms race by threatening to build Star Wars in Poland ?

^^^^^^^

and we, of course, will "have" to respond, and we will back in the pre-perestroika era with the great power politics of the 19th century. That will be extremely expensive for countries that, like us, can't afford it, and extremely dangerous in terms is raising the geopolitical military temperature fought, if people are sane about it, through proxy wars. One doesn't really want top have to start thinking (again)( aboout what it means if they are not sane.