[lbo-talk] At one with my inner herbivore

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 14 01:39:47 PDT 2008

Two other things.

One, the earth doesn't have problems. We have problems, and other living beings may have problems. Not only, barring some extreme science-fiction or religious scenario, is the earth going to outlast us by quite some time, it's a rock.

Two, to clarify what I said in the previous post, the earth/nature/nonhuman stuff (+ human stuff) is not a harmonious system. It is a system in flux that has periods of relative stability that look harmonious from the standpoint of short human lives.