[lbo-talk] whole foods: was At one with my inner herbivore

Jordan Hayes jmhayes at j-o-r-d-a-n.com
Tue Oct 14 18:31:12 PDT 2008

>> I don't think most people think about ideas like 'superior food' much
>
> [ ... ]
>
> And here's something from Chowhound:

I rest my case :-)

Chowhound is a very narrowly self-selected group of people who are interested in talking about food! This is like saying that your proof that women's field hockey is popular by pointing to something here:

http://www.womensfieldhockey.com/home.shtml?p=home

Anyway, you quote this guy:

>> By the way I've been doing business with Trader Joes as
>> Pronto before it opened the Pasadena store by the freeway,
>> when I lived in Eagle Rock, so I'm a faithful customer who has liked
>> most of what you've done ...

This guy's cred is that he lives in California and shops at TJ's?

Gag me!

/jordan