[lbo-talk] whole foods: was At one with my inner herbivore

Dennis Claxton ddclaxton at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 14 18:46:27 PDT 2008

At 06:31 PM 10/14/2008, Jordan Hayes wrote:

>This guy's cred is that he lives in California and shops at TJ's?
>
>Gag me!
>
>/jordan

Agreed. But doesn't the expansion of the organic market into mainline stores come from the idea that organic milk is "superior", whether it really is or not? You can get organic milk at my local Korean market now. On the other hand there's a ton of stuff in that store laced with msg, something I stay away from ever since I lived in San Francisco and kept hearing msg was the root of all food evil.