[lbo-talk] Canada election

ken hanly northsunm at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 16 14:19:11 PDT 2008

Not necessarily. The former NDP provincial premier turned Liberal, Bob Rae, could very well become leader or there are a couple of others. However the party is broke and morally bankrupt as well because they propped up the Conservative govt. so long. They will probably do so again. I agree that Ignatieff is distasteful having supported the Iraq war among other things.

Blog: http://kenthink7.blogspot.com/index.html Blog: http://kencan7.blogspot.com/index.html