[lbo-talk] BHL on BHO

Peter Hart Ward pward at peterhartward.com
Mon Oct 20 15:07:15 PDT 2008

Damn, is this guy funded by the Democratic Party?! Bosnia? I was the Croatians who committed the worst Balkan atrocities...and NATO, of course.

It's guys live Levi who re-enforce my pride in the anti-intellectual American spirit (I mean this without irony, by the way--I think anti- intellectualism is very healthy, and point to assholes like this, invariably French, as examples of what we'd end up with if we started respecting these scum-bags).