[lbo-talk] BHL on BHO

martin mschiller at pobox.com
Mon Oct 20 16:04:45 PDT 2008

On Oct 20, 2008, at 3:07 PM, Peter Hart Ward wrote:

> Damn, is this guy funded by the Democratic Party?! Bosnia? I was the
> Croatians who committed the worst Balkan atrocities...and NATO, of
> course.

Well, when I was a regular at the South Seas Hideaway I listened to KKUP in Cupertino, and they had a Serbo-Croation Hour during which a couple of guys played music - no politics, but some local jibber jabber about their community.

One of the other regulars claimed Croation nationality, and I asked him if he listened to the above mentioned radio. He sputtered and fumed, and managed to communicate that there was no such ethnicity as serbocroat !

I end up torn between voting for McKinney or wishing that the contest for global domination would be determined.

Just sealed my Oregon ballot in it's SECRECY envelope and signed and sealed the outer envelope - just taking some release ...

martin

PS - the link to the levy interview was appreciated. I failed to see his point re Chomsky or Klein. ie.