[lbo-talk] what not to wear when field dressing a moose

Dorene Cornwell dorenefc at gmail.com
Wed Oct 22 10:06:32 PDT 2008

Apparently she is also helping her kids get an early start on the taxpayer-funded junket gig too:

http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/national/384366_palin22.html

Haven't looked at the costs but I wonder if flying the tykes around on commercial flights is still cheaper than the state plane she famously got rid of.

And shaking hands with pols is SOooooo much more educational than school.

DC