[lbo-talk] what not to wear when field dressing a moose

Charles Brown charlesb at cncl.ci.detroit.mi.us
Wed Oct 22 10:25:32 PDT 2008

>>> "Max Sawicky"
Speaking of welfare queens . . .

^^^^ CB: This morning on "Morning Joe" co-host Mika Brzezinski's ( I think daughter of Zbigniew Kazimierz Brzezinski National Security Advisor from Carter Admin http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mika_Brzezinski) Blackberry was "blowing up" with protests about Palin's "hypocrisy" relative to the "hockey mom" persona she has gotten much credit for. One of the "regular Joe's" on the show said if you sold me on the hockey mom thing before, now I'm saying "woe" .

Mika was concerned that Palin's wardrobe would be criticized no matter what, unlike a man's wardrobe.