[lbo-talk] Voter fraud?

Charles A. Grimes cgrimes at rawbw.com
Thu Oct 23 15:58:57 PDT 2008

``I really hope I don't have to eat those words...'' JT

--------

Me too. But the asshole voters of the US have put in such obvious frauds, liars, cheats, and thugs, that I no longer `hope' anything.

It's a civil war, it has to be fought, it has to be won. The only way out is to make sure all the collective `minorities' will out breed the bastards and finish off the great white identity movement or whatever it is that Bush, Cheney, McCain, and Palin symbolize.

CG