[lbo-talk] Voter fraud?

Dennis Claxton ddclaxton at earthlink.net
Thu Oct 23 16:52:28 PDT 2008

At 03:58 PM 10/23/2008, Charles A. Grimes wrote:

>whatever it is that Bush, Cheney, McCain, and Palin symbolize.

I just got back from a couple of federal courthouses in Los Angeles. I usually don't pay much attention to the photos of Bush and Cheney that grace the entranceways of those courthouses and, I assume, those of all federal buildings. But today I did notice and thought how awful it would be to look up and see images of McCain and Palin there.