[lbo-talk] Voter fraud?

Dorene Cornwell dorenefc at gmail.com
Sat Oct 25 20:13:14 PDT 2008

FWIW, I too vacillate between two poles: on one hand, I suspect the Repugs are really, really, really happy to dump the mess they have made of the economy into the laps of the Dems, all the more so since they have looted the national treasury and ensured that a Dem president will have very little wiggle room for discretionary spending. On the other hand, I suspect that the Repugs will be pulling levers left, right and sideways, using every trick they can muster to deter voters from turning, challenge new registrations, and who knows what else trying to steal the election.

On the up side, this just showed up on Yahoo. http://news.yahoo.com/s/politico/20081026/pl_politico/14935