[lbo-talk] Mccain releases ad where he's praised by Islamo-Marxist Obama

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Fri Oct 31 12:35:17 PDT 2008

On Oct 31, 2008, at 3:22 PM, B. wrote:

> someone who the blacks want to get in power so whitey will finally
> get his

Got a taste of that last weekend when I took my father's car in for service to his long-time mechanic in NJ. (He's 92, and I've pretty much taken over the car.) I asked him what hours he was usually around on Saturday mornings, and he said "Until noon. But not for much longer. We're going to have a black president, so I'll be a minority and take Saturdays off." Ha ha. The white race, so threatened.

Doug