[lbo-talk] Mccain releases ad where he's praised by Islamo-Marxist Obama

John Thornton jthorn65 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Oct 31 14:00:37 PDT 2008

Doug Henwood wrote:

> On Oct 31, 2008, at 3:22 PM, B. wrote:
>
>> someone who the blacks want to get in power so whitey will finally
>> get his
> I asked him what hours he was usually around on Saturday mornings,
> and he said "Until noon. But not for much longer. We're going to have
> a black president, so I'll be a minority and take Saturdays off."
>
> Doug

WTF? Minorities don't work on Saturday? No one ever told me I was exempt from working Saturdays because I was a minority. Why do they tell the white people this cool shit but keep it a secret from minorities? Can I get some sort of government compensation for all the Saturdays I've worked?

John Thornton