[lbo-talk] Things I will never understand: Fear of Tax

C W Sedley cwsedley at gmail.com
Mon Oct 20 16:26:06 PDT 2008

On Tue, Oct 21, 2008 at 2:25 AM, Doug Henwood <dhenwood at panix.com> wrote:

> On Oct 20, 2008, at 10:53 AM, shag wrote:
>
>> To my knowledge, there are about a dozen folks here, generally lurkers,
>> who aren't necessarily leftists who read the list nonetheless.
>
> A certain National Review personality is one of them. If you're reading, HI!

This has all the makings of a terrific gossip sheet blind item:

WHICH National Review "personality" is a closet Communist? The right-wing rambler was recently spotted lurking in the shadows of Doug Henwood's loony-left mailing list. Close friends say the confused conservative is working on a book aiming to synthesise the thought of Jeanne Kirkpatrick and Anton Pannekoek.

You could run this stuff as a regular column in LBO!

Cheers

CWS