[lbo-talk] Speaking of female candidates...

boddi satva lbo.boddi at gmail.com
Tue Sep 2 18:27:05 PDT 2008

You're kidding, right?

Think if it had been Barack Obama's daughter.

Palin is a corrupt hypocrite who would do harm to other people's children in the furtherance of her political campaign.

She's cut funding for unwed teen mothers. She HAS an unwed teen mother.

She's a useless pawn and she deserves every moment of scandal. She brought this on her family.