[lbo-talk] Way over quota, out for the night

Joseph Catron jncatron at gmail.com
Tue Sep 2 19:52:41 PDT 2008

I apologize for flooding your inboxes today, and, since I never intended this thread as a one-note song, beg your indulgences for this final contribution to the debate. Skip to the comments for a sampling of online liberal discourse about Palin's choice to have both children and a career.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/08/29/trig-paxson-van-palin-sar_n_122474.html

My favorite is, "Who raises these children? Not the roughnecker/snowmobiler..."