[lbo-talk] Afghan child mortality linked to uneducated mothers

martin mschiller at pobox.com
Wed Sep 3 09:55:24 PDT 2008

On Sep 2, 2008, at 8:51 PM, Dorene Cornwell wrote:

> I for one very much appreciate the ubj news reposting spider
> service. I see
> many worthwhile articles I would not have time to go find myself.
> Plus, if I
> don't want to read, I don't click the links. The electrons are the
> same
> price either way.

Probably doesn't mean much but I agree. The posts are well constructed, with relevant subject, brief synopsis, and link, and from my point of view, provide an almost pointillist picture of alignments and adjustments in the positioning of global capital. That seems to be the point of observing business from the left. Or were we supposed to be observing 'left business' ?

martin