[lbo-talk] Afghan child mortality linked to uneducated mothers

Dorene Cornwell dorenefc at gmail.com
Tue Sep 2 20:51:22 PDT 2008

I for one very much appreciate the ubj news reposting spider service. I see many worthwhile articles I would not have time to go find myself. Plus, if I don't want to read, I don't click the links. The electrons are the same price either way.

Besides, since both McCain and Obama are sure Afghanistan needs more military attention, I think it is a really fine idea to remind ourselves again just what the country is about.

I am over limit so yáll at least get to wait on my opinions of congestion pricing.

DC