[lbo-talk] Speaking of female candidates...

Joseph Catron jncatron at gmail.com
Wed Sep 3 10:19:25 PDT 2008

On Wed, Sep 3, 2008 at 12:11 AM, John Thornton <jthorn65 at sbcglobal.net>wrote:

The childish "two wrong..." is not a valid method for any adult to use to
> determine their position on any issue.

This is fine as rhetoric goes, but it works out to you having no actual principles whatsoever.

If all reading such sites does for you is get you all worked up into a
> senseless lather I'd suggest you refrain from spending much time there.

By "a senseless lather," I assume you mean opinions other than your own. That, on the other hand, is characteristically idiotic as rhetoric goes.

Again, if the discourse on Kos sucks why spend time there?

Because one minor way to see how people outside my normal circle are thinking, a goal you might consider pursuing.