[lbo-talk] Betty Bowers on the Sarah Palin story

Joseph Catron jncatron at gmail.com
Wed Sep 3 12:26:35 PDT 2008

On Wed, Sep 3, 2008 at 3:55 PM, John Thornton <jthorn65 at sbcglobal.net>wrote:

Which part is idiotic?
> Claiming the characterization of Bowers as a clucking hen who doesn't
> understand that Bristol is off-limits is consistent with your approach to
> date or the part about McGruder wanting to be Condi's man?
> Please be more specific.

More specifically, I meant that arguing by stringing together various names from a previous e-mail into a fantastic sentence that makes no sense is idiotic. I thought that would be clear.

I don't know what the McGruder "Condoleezza Rice just needs a man" kick

http://www.afterellen.com/archive/ellen/Print/boondocks.html