[lbo-talk] Speaking of female candidates...

Joseph Catron jncatron at gmail.com
Fri Sep 5 22:29:50 PDT 2008

On Fri, Sep 5, 2008 at 6:52 PM, shag <shag at cleandraws.com> wrote:

every single day, people on this list engage in elitism. all of a sudden,
> you're in a huff over it? spare me. it's like catron in a huff over sexism.
> like he ever cared until recently, when it was a convenient subterfuge for
> having a huff over elitism.

As is your SOP, shag, you're inventing imaginary positions, which you hope I'll hold whileyou to argue against them. I'm hardly in a huff over any sort of offensive language, which is a good thing, since I'd have to toss half my music collection. Rather, I'm amused that it's being used so cavalierly in a forum where people routinely throw fits over, for example, the use of Hillary Clinton's first name. If you don't see the irony there, we're on fundamentally different wavelengths, which certainly isn't the end of my world.