[lbo-talk] Thoughts on Palin and Sexism

Jordan Hayes jmhayes at j-o-r-d-a-n.com
Mon Sep 8 07:49:45 PDT 2008

> Are there so many USers who "secure their proteins" with hunting ?

I doubt there's many who use hunting as subsistence (Ted Nugent to the contrary), but there are a not-insignificant number who do essentially count on supplementing their table with their take from hunting season. The last number I saw was that there are between 15-20M "active hunters" in the US, which is, as you could imagine, hotly contested by both sides of the hunting-advocacy issue.

/jordan