[lbo-talk] Thoughts on Palin and Sexism

martin mschiller at pobox.com
Tue Sep 9 09:49:06 PDT 2008

On Sep 8, 2008, at 7:50 PM, Dorene Cornwell wrote:

> See the lesson I got from growing up around a lot of people who hunt
> is
> respect and I halfway think we should be having mandatory gun safety
> along
> with the sex ed in junior HS.

I think that you ought to add in drug education as well, including use and dosage within a monitored environment. Actually, if the drug education were included with the sex education, children might end up with a better understanding of how drugs affect their sexual activity. Do drugs, and have sex - in school. That's education.

And I'm not saying that to cause conniptions. Who was that surgeon general.

xx, martin