[lbo-talk] (no subject)

ulisse mangialaio ulisse_mangialaio at yahoo.it
Wed Sep 10 14:01:04 PDT 2008

 Doug Henwood wrote:   Ha, but all the old Marxists told them H&N were wrong!   at the presentation of one of Negri's last books (actually, a book-long interview) in 2006, he said that Alexander Theodore Callinicos had finally, maybe grudgingly,recognized at a conference that the Parisian duo had been proved right.   I personaly liked the book very much as much as I liked Multitude. they are FRESH. kudos to Fredric Jameson for picking Hardt from nowhere.   u