[lbo-talk] Speaking of Multipolarity...

boddi satva lbo.boddi at gmail.com
Fri Sep 12 01:19:29 PDT 2008

The paper is really good. I recommend it.

The author's conclusions would be more persuasive if the USD hadn't gotten back nearly a whole year's losses in a month and a half, but the context provided is excellent and the thinking is clear.

It's just that the facts have kind of turned around on the thesis.

But that's not really damaging to the paper itself.