[lbo-talk] Woman Auctions Off Her Virginity

Dennis Claxton ddclaxton at earthlink.net
Fri Sep 12 11:55:17 PDT 2008

At 11:46 AM 9/12/2008, B. wrote:

>It's okay; Hurricane Ike will probably kill me anyway, so I'll need
>back-up posters....
>
>-B.

It looks like by the time it gets to Austin it won't be a killer, but definitely a thriller:

If Ike moves through the Austin area as predicted, it could pack winds as strong as 60 miles per hour, with flooding and isolated tornadoes Saturday afternoon, said Bob Rose, a meteorologist with the Lower Colorado River Authority. Rose said Ike could drop 3 to 5 inches of rain in the area, with rain becoming heavier by Saturday night.