[lbo-talk] Woman Auctions Off Her Virginity

shag shag at cleandraws.com
Fri Sep 12 12:39:26 PDT 2008

> It's okay; Hurricane Ike will probably kill me anyway, so I'll need
> back-up posters....

http://flhurricane.com/

the site is a clusterfuck of poor usability but once you get around, the discussion section usually has some decent weather-watcher types who seem to keep on top of every detail. it was required reading when I lived in LimpDick. not so much now, but we are still getting our share - tho people freak out a little bit more in Nofuck than they do in LimpDick.