[lbo-talk] New Yorker: Conflict of Interests, by Nicholas Lemann

shag shag at cleandraws.com
Sat Sep 13 17:21:45 PDT 2008

i read this while i was vacating. but i didn't get what was so important about it. interest group politics as what politics is all about is standard fare in high school and college poli sci courses. maybe the reviewer just lost the plot - or wrote in a way that meant that i lost the plot - but. where's the lip gloss? ok. so frank is a wee bit biased, and thinks that interest groups are bad things, etc. etc. i remember reading this and spitting out my coffee when i got to the part where author says it's tempting to think of frank as a marxist. *snort* anyhoo. more serious matters...

would someone pick on sarah palin's bun? the one she forces her hair into, only after a long day, it starts to come undone exposing the facade that her hair naturally poofs up there.

kthnxbye!