[lbo-talk] New Yorker: Conflict of Interests, by Nicholas Lemann

Jordan Hayes jmhayes at j-o-r-d-a-n.com
Sat Sep 13 17:29:31 PDT 2008

> interest group politics as what politics is all about is standard fare
> in high school and college poli sci courses.

I guess I'm showing my age, but it wasn't when I went to high school and college, and it's certainly not standard fare where the other 96% of this country gets the ideas they have about politics: from the media, including the New Yorker and the New York Times.

It's also not standard fare on this list :-)

/jordan