[lbo-talk] Palin bubble losing air?

Shane Mage shmage at pipeline.com
Wed Sep 17 19:15:05 PDT 2008

On Sep 17, 2008, at 6:54 PM, Percival Myers
> malicious and degenerate.
> wrote:
>> Pit bull bitch in lipstick is her own self-description,
>
> No it isn't. At least, the "bitch" part isn't and the "pit bull" part
> is arguable at best. "Bitch" is your unique contribution to what she
> actually did say. She described herself as a hockey mom, then compared
> hockey moms to pit bulls with lipstick

Saying "comparison", invoking similarity not identity, is pure invention. She said "What is the difference between a pit bull and a hockey mom? Lipstick ha ha ha" If *the* difference is lipstick the rest is not different. What is not different is the same. If X is the same as Y, Y can be substituted for X. If Mr. Myers had not wanked his way through junior high school algebra he would know that.

> "...There are plenty of real things to criticize her for..."

To criticize a Palin (or a Hitler or a Bush or any other such idiot) is to put oneself on the same plane as it. What nonsense to criticize a pit bull for being what it is. I don't criticize, I describe-- describe with its own words.

Shane Mage

"Thunderbolt steers all things...it consents and does not consent to be called Zeus."

Herakleitos of Ephesos