[lbo-talk] America today

andie nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 19 21:22:22 PDT 2008

Just a small personal indication. Been liquidating parts of my library on Amazon, getting rid of books I haven't read in 10 years or more and can't envisage readiung again, miscellaneous law and philosophy and history books I don't use, old novels and plays I won't read again. Thousands of books. Lots of good Sovietica, btw, for those as is interested. In three years I have had maybe a half dozen lost books -- until the last three months, when I must have had another half dozen. Full refund, but it's costly. I asked what's up at the post office. Shrug, budget cutbacks, personnel reduction, antiquated machinery. That's life in the world's only superpower (for now). But I do guarantee if the book fails to arrive that you get a 100% no argument refund.