[lbo-talk] Amerika the delusional

Shane Mage shmage at pipeline.com
Tue Sep 23 12:39:09 PDT 2008

On Sep 23, 2008, at 2:03 PM, Dennis Claxton wrote:

> At 10:35 AM 9/23/2008, Dwayne Monroe wrote:
>> the focus shifts away from your target's
>> sinister qualities (the actual topic) to your fondness for insult
>> comedy.
> Insult comedy is real hard to get away with anyway. Don Rickles and
> Redd Foxx aren't born every day.

McNothing's pit bull rhymes-with-witch is herself nothing but insult comedy on the grossest scale. They would be called clowns by everyone (including me) if that were not to commit the grossest insult against a very ancient and very honorable profession

Shane Mage

"Thunderbolt steers all things...it consents and does not consent to be called Zeus."

Herakleitos of Ephesos