[lbo-talk] McCain "suspends" campaign, wants to delay debate, because of bailout

John Thornton jthorn65 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Sep 24 15:55:53 PDT 2008

It's all about fear of getting his ass handed to him during the debate. He fears he's losing and it appears to me he is trying to give the appearance that he is willing to sacrifice his campaign for "the good of the country". If he really wants to help the country he should withdraw from the race, apologize to the country for his work deregulating everything in sight, and then commit seppuku. I'll gladly volunteer to be his Kaishakunin. I'll brush up on my dakikubi skills. While we're at it the entire Republican party can commit kanshi as well. It would make things better for everyone.

John Thornton