[lbo-talk] McCain "suspends" campaign, wants to delay debate, because of bailout

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Wed Sep 24 16:22:53 PDT 2008

shag wrote:

> I think he'll look like an ass, especially if BHO plays it right. He looks
> like a chicken shit who can't walk and chew gum at the same time.

What proportion of those famous "undecided" voters have even heard of McCain's plans. Everyone writes as though the whole population was eagerely collecting information an balanncing like the rationnnal individuals of neoclasscism. For that matter, how manny voters even know that McCain is Senator? I bet quite a few don't.

Carrol