[lbo-talk] Palin explains it all to Katie Couric

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 25 14:38:53 PDT 2008

I said it was an iota of a smidgeon. Mr. Google says she has met with mayors of smallish towns in northeast Siberia (the Russian equivalent of her, in other words). She could probably tell you about fishing treaties and the Alaska Diocese of the Russian Orthodox Church and things of that nature.

As far as foreign policy experience goes, this is the kind of thing the Major of San Diego probably has going with Mexico. It's foreign policy at a very hick, podunk level, but I think it's probably what she was thinking of when she made her dumb comment.