[lbo-talk] Palin explains it all to Katie Couric

Thomas Seay entheogens at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 25 15:01:04 PDT 2008

--- On Thu, 9/25/08, Chris Doss <lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> From: Chris Doss <lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com>
> Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] Palin explains it all to Katie Couric
> To: lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org
> Date: Thursday, September 25, 2008, 2:38 PM
> I said it was an iota of a smidgeon. Mr. Google says she has
> met with mayors of smallish towns in northeast Siberia (the
> Russian equivalent of her, in other words). She could
> probably tell you about fishing treaties and the Alaska
> Diocese of the Russian Orthodox Church and things of that
> nature.

Chris, what you say sounds right, but would SHE personally have been involved witht that? You would think if that were the case, her handlers would have had her blow out of proportion any "smidgeon" of experience she had had with the Russians. She has either had NO such dealings with the Russians, or her handlers are terrible, or she is so damn nervous about the interview that she forgot her points (or all of the above). I can't believe this was an unanticipated question.

Thomas